SSM is Hiring an Associate
SSM Partners ("SSM") is hiring a pre-MBA Associate to join our investment team and we would appreciate any referrals. We are looking for candidates with 1-4 years of relevant experience.
(Please submit resumes via the button at the bottom of this page)
SSM is a growth equity firm and invests in rapidly-growing software and tech-enabled companies across healthcare and B2B. SSM partners with talented entrepreneurs and management teams to help them scale by building a trusted relationship, offering a thorough understanding of the growth company lifecycle and a collaborative approach to building great businesses. SSM makes minority and majority equity investments of $10 to $30 million per opportunity and is investing out of a $150 million fund.
The Associate will be a member of SSM’s tight-knit, scrappy investment team. The Associate will be given autonomy across all aspects of the group’s activities and investment process — sourcing, diligence, execution, and portfolio management – building an active network and working closely with founders, CEOs, management teams, industry leaders, and senior investment professionals at SSM. The role will be based in Memphis and is a two- to three-year position with a targeted start date in summer 2023.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, entrepreneurially-minded, and have an interest in software and/or healthcare with the following qualifications:
- One to four years relevant experience (typically investment banking, accounting, finance, management consulting, at a growth/technology company, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic achievement
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated extracurricular attainment (athletics, military, arts, nonprofits, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities as part of a lean team managing multiple workstreams in a relatively unstructured environment.
Further information about SSM can be found at www.ssmpartners.com and referrals or questions can be sent via email to email@example.com. Resumes and a short application should be submitted at via Google Forms at https://forms.gle/irCfgCJ6CoAGXvdB9 .