Corporate Rebrand Reinforces Company’s Mission to Help Agencies and Enterprises Unleash the Power of Conversation to Optimize Marketing, Grow Revenue and Increase Customer Loyalty
CHICAGO—DialogTech, the company formally known as Ifbyphone, today announced its corporate rebrand. The evolution of Ifbyphone to DialogTech follows the company’s recent acquisition of Mongoose Metrics. Combined, Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics become DialogTech, the leading call analytics and automation solution provider for agencies and the enterprise. In conjunction with today’s announcement, DialogTech also unveiled LeadFlow, an advanced call routing and attribution solution built specifically for lead generation and digital marketers.
- The human voice is the most powerful means of communication. It’s why in business, talking with customers is so effective at driving revenue and building strong, profitable relationships. In today’s mobile-centric world, talking with customers is no longer optional. Mobile devices and technologies like web real-time communication (WebRTC) are conditioning consumers to call businesses at skyrocketing rates at every stage of the buyer journey.
- According to analyst research firm BIA/Kelsey, 66 percent of businesses consider phone calls as good or excellent leads — more than any other type — because callers are often further along in the sales cycle and have higher purchase intent. Yet, most companies aren’t able to attribute the source of those calls and do not take extra steps to ensure callers get personalized, relevant call experiences to convert those calls into revenue.
- Ifbyphone acquired Mongoose Metrics in late 2014. The company has worked diligently to integrate Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics without disrupting the loyal customers on each side. The result is DialogTech. The corporate rebrand reflects the company’s continued commitment to helping its customers grow revenue and build profitable, lasting customer relationships through conversation. With the corporate rebrand, the only change legacy customers (both Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics) will experience is the new DialogTech branding across the website and customer portal.
- DialogTech’s Voice360TM platform is a unique suite of applications to control, measure and optimize the impact of phone calls throughout every stage of the customer lifecycle — from discovery to purchase to retention, eliminating critical blind spots for CMOs. No other solution offers as powerful, extensive or flexible a platform to optimize the entire sales funnel.
- Come check out the new look and feel of DialogTech in person at the following events: LeadsCon 2015, March 3-4, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV at booth #618; SMX West, March 3-5, 2015 in San Jose, CA at booth #306 and Adobe Summit, March 9-13, 2015 in Salt Lake City UT at booth #403.
- Attending Adobe Summit? Don’t miss DialogTech present at the Partner Innovation Showcase on Monday, March 9 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- For more information on how to get started today, contact DialogTech at www.DialogTech.com, email contact@DialogTech.com or call (855) 265-1509.
“Since inception, the mission of our company has always been to help businesses unleash the power of conversation to drive growth. But the power of conversation is no longer about the ‘phone,’ as our old name suggests. It’s about engaging with customers in meaningful dialog, no matter what device they use. It’s about the desire customers have to talk to a business in a uniquely human way,” said Irv Shapiro, CEO and CTO of DialogTech. “This is why two of the biggest names in our industry — Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics — combined to become DialogTech, the global leader in call analytics and automation. We’ve worked hard over the past few months to integrate our businesses, and rebranding our company under one name is the final touch.”
“Today, there is a lot of noise being made around banner and video ads, multi device attribution and analytics in the digital ad tech space, but not much addressing the voice component,” said Glenn Rieger, general partner of NewSpring Capital. “Voice-based marketing and analytics is terribly underrepresented by technology companies, which is what attracted us to invest in Ifbyphone. Having just concluded the acquisition of Mongoose Metrics, the company is well positioned with a complete integrated enterprise suite of offerings to take on a much larger role in the marketplace. We are very excited to be a part of Ifbyphone’s evolution to DialogTech, and can’t wait to experience the success this market leader has in store.”
“To be successful in any business, you need to be able to provide your customers with the best possible experience, and it starts with having the technology in place to do so,” said Joel Grossman, SVP technology & operations, Leapfrog Online. “DialogTech’s Voice360 provides our platform with the sophisticated voice technology needed to generate and track leads, close business faster and provide a better experience for our clients’ customers.”
DialogTech, formerly known as Ifbyphone, is the market leader in call analytics and automation. Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversation at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey. DialogTech provides marketing, sales and support professionals with a single platform that enables transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, acquire new business faster and increase customer loyalty.
DialogTech’s Voice360 platform consists of a unique suite of applications that includes call attribution, call scoring, contextual call routing, call management and automated voice notifications. DialogTech has successfully processed over one billion minutes of voice engagements for its customers, and serves as a strategic partner to more than 5,000 enterprises, digital agencies and fast-growing companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information visit www.dialogtech.com